Take an active part in shaping future laws of the European Union! The European Commission offers companies the opportunity to comment on planned draft legislation, simply and easily. Click here for the current consultations.
On behalf of the European Commission, we conduct surveys of companies on current EU policies and legislative proposals at irregular intervals. Would you like to participate in these surveys? Do you have ideas or suggestions? We would be happy to include you in our list for future surveys.
In the course of your international operations, you ask yourself the following questions:
- What are the biggest challenges for my company in the European Single Market?
- What problems does my company face with VAT when doing business abroad?
- What hurdles exist when setting up a company abroad?
- What barriers exist in cross-border transport routes or in the provision of services?
- Your personal (professional or university) degree or business certificate is not recognized internationally?
Every now and then, the European Single Market brings challenges. This is exactly where companies are needed! Help us to shape the best possible European policy for businesses. Current consultations and results can be found here.
You are also welcome to use our questionnaire for your feedback.